A sponge-like ossifying block for true bone formation, utilizing GLYMATRIX®
Powered by the GLYMATRIX® Core Technology, OSSIX Bone is a sponge-like ossifying materials for true bone formation. Its hydroxyapatite and sugar cross-linked collagen matrix provides a spacious environment for vascularization, cellular proliferation and bone maturation, whilst contributing to the ossification process.
OSSIX Bone is easy to use, mainly due to its minimal migration of particles, also contributing to a less traumatic procedure for the patient. Leaving no remnants, this material provides a higher quality of bone.
In some procedures, OSSIX Bone can be used without a membrane, making it cost-effective.
Why Choose OSSIX Bone?
> Easy to use
> Provides true bone (minimum to no remnants)
> Minimal migration of particles
> Cost effective for doctor and patient
> Predictable results and consistent efficacy
- Hydroxyapatite and sugar cross-linked collagen matrix
- Provides a spacious environment for vascularization, cellular proliferation and bone maturation
- Bone forming material that contributes to the ossification process
- Undergoes ossification*
- In socket preservation and closed sinus elevation can be used without a membrane
- For socket preservation following any extraction procedure
- In closed sinus augmentation procedures prior to, or in conjunction with implant placement
- In lateral and vertical bone augmentation prior to, or in conjunction with implant placement
- To correct bony defects in implants with peri-implantitis
- In periodontal bony defects around teeth
Ossix Bone Dimension
- 05 x 10 x 10mm
- 05 x 05 x 10mm
- 05 x 05 x 05mm