THE HTS SERIES
The redesigned HTS-2 model series combines the well-known features of previous models.
The HTS-2 offers you not only the fusion of the properties of old models, but also a larger sintering capacity of up to 80 individual crowns. The heating system with four high-performance molybdenum disilicide heating elements (MoSi2) means that you can now choose whether to use the conventional long-term sintering or the SPEED-sintering with a new improved heating rate up to 120°C/minute.
The simple, practical handling of the HT-series program control was also incorporated here with all its familiar functions; program display on a four-line LCD-display, timer function for sintering overnight or also using drying programs for wet-milled restorations. There are three service programs for servicing the heating chamber and the heating system.
60 SINGLE CROWNS OR SINTERING DISC
- High-quality molybdenum-disilicide heating elements PRO
- Maximum temperature 1650°C
- Heating-chamber capacity 2x Ø 120/30 mm
- Program control (LCD-Display, 4 stages, 30 program capacity, Special functions)
- Service programs
A - Temperature control*
only in conjunction with test-kit
C-Purge heating chamber
E- Regenerate heating elements
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/- 3°C
- Timer function
- Max. programmable heating rate 120°C/min.