OSSIX Volumax adapts and adheres to the bone, offering excellent handling properties and ease of use, directly contributing to an improved procedure and long-term outcomes for the clinician, and a less traumatic experience for the patient.
Why choose OSSIX Volumax?
> Excellent handling, easy to use, adapts and adheres to the bone> Safe and effective
> Provides a better capacity to maintain volume and space under loading (up to ~2 mm)
> Positive effect on soft tissue quality
- For extra volume in lateral and vertical bone augmentation procedures
- In socket preservation following any extraction procedure
- In periodontal bony defects around teeth
- To correct buccal bone loss in 2nd stage implant surgery
- In one-stage implant procedures to ensure sufficient bone
- To augment soft tissue in implants, pontic sites, masking of implants, etc (replacing connective tissue grafts)
- To correct dehiscence type defects around implants