A resilient resorbable collagen barrier membrane, featuring GLYMATRIX® technology.
Powered by clinically proven GLYMATRIX® Core Technology, OSSIX Plus is the 4th generation of barrier membranes: collagen-based sugar cross-linked membrane that provides true barrier effect for 4-6 months, ossifies and contributes to improved long-term outcomes.
Its ease of use makes it suitable for a variety of procedures, and has been used around the world by general practitioners and by specialists for more than 20 years.
Resistant to degradation when exposed, OSSIX Plus also contributes to the well-being of patients and to their compliance, significantly reducing complications and enabling a less traumatic procedure and a faster healing process.
Why Choose OSSIX Plus?
> A resilient resorbable collagen barrier membrane
> Maintains barrier functionality for 4-6 months
> Resistant to degradation when exposed for 3-5 weeks
> Excellent handling properties, adapts and conforms to defects, and adheres well to tissue
> Porcine type I collagen derived, provides excellent biocompatibility and longevity
- Ridge augmentation for later implant insertions
- Simultaneous ridge augmentation and implant insertions
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in delayed extraction sites
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in immediate extraction sites
- Over the window in lateral window sinus elevation procedure
- In implants with vertical bone loss due to infection, only in cases where satisfactory debridement and implant surface
- Alveolar ridge preservation consequent to tooth (teeth) extraction(s)disinfection can be achieved
- In intra bony defects around teeth
- For treatment of recession defects, together with coronally positioned flap
- In furcation defects in multi-rooted teeth